Check In Support
‘Check in’ Support
Welcome to the latest addition to our service support. Whilst not quite as bespoke as our other options we hope this allows parents, carers, young people an opportunity to get in touch. At a reduced rate and for a slightly shorter 45 minute meeting here are some of the enquires we expect to be able to help with.
· I need help supporting distressing / unsafe behaviour. Where do I start?
· I need someone to reflect and debrief with following an episode of distressing / unsafe behaviour.
· It’s the holidays, help!
· I’d like to check back in with my Bis-net consultant.
Update on progress and discuss what may still be challenging.
· I’ve been on waiting lists for all sorts of services. I could really do with some advice right now.
· There’s little help. I feel I am not being listened to by professionals or our education setting
Visit the following link to find our booking system. Here you can select an appointment up to 48 hours in advance plus make payment on booking. BOOK NOW BisNet Check-In Service
Payment: Sessions are priced at £20 per 45 minute meeting We request a payment be made on day of booking. Currently we can facilitate this making a BACS payment: