CEDA Arts currently receives grant funding from Arts Council England, which enables us to provide participatory activities, and to support emerging and established disabled artists.
We aim to:
· Provide a year-round programme of accessible participatory arts and creative activities
· Support emerging and established disabled artists through projects, mentoring opportunities and networking events
· Develop partnerships with cultural organisations in the South West to create opportunities, improve accessibility and develop audiences
· Bring arts to the lives of as many disabled adults and children as we can
· Ensure work of the highest quality.
Our I'm Possible Arts Project has paused, while we’re delivering Outlook – our lockdown project which has received funding from Arts Council England, made possible thanks to the National Lottery and its players.
To read up about previous projects we have delivered, click on the images below or download PDF formats of our reports.