CEDA Arts currently receives grant funding from Arts Council England, which enables us to provide participatory activities, and to support emerging and established disabled artists.
We aim to:
· Provide a year-round programme of accessible participatory arts and creative activities
· Support emerging and established disabled artists through projects, mentoring opportunities and networking events
· Develop partnerships with cultural organisations in the South West to create opportunities, improve accessibility and develop audiences
· Bring arts to the lives of as many disabled adults and children as we can
· Ensure work of the highest quality.
To read up about previous projects we have delivered, click on the images below or download PDF formats of our reports.